Representing data or information incorrectly, improperly or falsely.
Examples of Misrepresentation and Falsification may include but are not limited to:
- Intentional and unauthorised falsification or invention of any information, experimental data or citations in an assessable item;
- presenting an untrue statement about attendance or participation in practical, performance or professional learning activities for Assessment purposes;
- submitting a text/code-matching software originality report that falsely represents the originality of an assignment submitted for Assessment;
- not disclosing any information where there is a duty to disclose such information; and
- providing false information concerning a formal academic exercise, for example, giving a false excuse for missing a deadline or falsely claiming to have submitted work.
3 Definition Information