Where a Student attempts to gain an unauthorised academic advantage, or assists another Student to do so, in a way that is dishonest or unfair.
Examples of Cheating may include but are not limited to:
- unauthorised use of information, materials, devices, sources or practices in completing academic activities;
- failing to comply with examination or Assessment rules or directions;
- impersonation of a Student or University Employee or allowing oneself to be impersonated in order to gain an unauthorised academic advantage relative to other Students;
- uploading or downloading Assessment material through a third party platform;
- unauthorised exchange or sharing of Assessment material with another Student.
3 Definition Information