An output is an outcome of research and can take many forms. Research Outputs must meet the definition of Research.
Some examples of outputs of research include:
- books—authored research
- chapters in research books—authored research
- journal articles—refereed, scholarly journal
- conference publications—full paper refereed.
- original creative works
- live performance of creative works
- recorded/rendered creative works
- curated or produced substantial public exhibitions and events
- research reports for an external body
Source: Australian Research Council Excellence in Research for Australia 2018 Submission Guidelines.
3 Definition Information