- Employees of the University whose conditions of employment are covered by the USQ Enterprise Agreement whether full time or fractional, continuing, fixed-term or casual, including senior Employees whose conditions of employment are covered by a written agreement or contract with the University;
- Members of the University Council and University Committees;
- Visiting and adjunct academics;
- Volunteers who contribute to University activities or who act on behalf of the University;
- Individuals who are granted access to University facilities or who are engaged in providing services to the University, such as contractors and consultants, where applicable.
3 Definition Information
Failure to comply with this Policy or Policy Instrument may be considered as misconduct and the provisions of the relevant Policy or Procedure applied.
* This file is available in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Users who are unable to access information in PDF should email email@example.com to obtain this information in an alternative format.